With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A® and other prescription medications (like hydroquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. Still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people, especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. HA fillers alone do not correct texture and color. In addition, HA fillers in the tear troughs (area under the eyes) often end up looking bumpy, overfilled and unnatural.
THREE STEPS OF THE VAMPIRE FACIAL® PROCEDURE
- Isolating the magic from your blood.
- Coating and soaking your face with blood-derived growth factors.
The Vampire Facial® softens fine lines and wrinkles and treats skin texture, color, and tone. Your skin will immediately feel tighter and softer, with progressive improvements continuing for several months.